On 25th March 2006, early morning has to report to school to check whether I all our items being correctly brought to Admiralty CC therefore, we have to report at 0915hr. Idiot Clown. Kanna PS again. Stupid Jolyn ask me to meet her at woodland at 0900hr and she did not turn up cause she over slept. Never mind! Another clown Jason, told me that he will be reaching soon and turn up in 20 min time. Power Man! We are late because of him man. Never mind he is the senior, I give face, do not say anything. Endure! When we reach the Energy Center, no one was there, so I decided to call the person called Cedric (RP’s facilitator).
Guess what he told me?
We had already moved your items, because we reach there early so we move your items already. What the? Now we are at the One-Stop near to the life there… No choice we got to walk all the way back to there again to check whether did they exactly bring all our stuff. Hai … I should have called him, so that we would not have to walk from there and then back again. When we reach there, we check our stuff and found out that they short of a lot of thing. Worst thing is that they got our drum, but not the drumstick. CLOWN! Tell me how they are going to play without it. ??? In addition, this means that we have to travel back to there and collect our stuff back here again.
- . - !
After collecting our stuff and back to the lorry, we when together with the lorry to Admiralty CC, so that we will know where are the exact location. When we reach there, we got our stuff lock up in the room, and off we going.
OMG! Is it only 1000hr+ Kao … and I need to go West Coast at 1700hr. Never mind I go home rest, and in the end, I did. Reach home had my lunch, rest for a while and then sleep until 1600hr wake up takes bus to go West Coast. I thought this time I am going to be late, anyway I seldom late so should be ok. However, I was wrong. Some of the West Coast people were there but my RP people is not here yet. In addition, Jason ask me to come at 1700hr he come at 1800hr+. POWERFUL! What kind of senior, cannot up hold good example, same goes with other, Adrain and Desmond (both are RP’s Lion Dance).
Got myself change, move all items there and the performance started. The best thing about this day is that I got the chance to play Dragon. OMG! It is fun I can tell you, however it I tiring, worst then Lion. Not only performing Dragon, I got the chance to perform the Lions, both head and tail we take turn. Below are some of the photo I took on that day:

The whole thing end at about 2200hr+ including the clearing up, waited for the bus and reach home at 0000hr. Whoa! Tired! Got myself bath, watch television of awhile so that I could meanwhile waiting for my hair to dry, and then knock out. No choice got to wake up which is this morning at 0700hr.
Today was another powerful day. Overslept, can you believe it? Actually, I woke up at 0700hr to stop my alarm clock from ringing. Did not expect myself that I will fall asleep again, and slept until 0730hr. I quickly rush to the toilet, do my personal stuff and change. Kao! I am going to be late again however, it turn out to be I am still the earliest. May be next time I should think that I am going to be the earliest then I would be late.
Actually, today programmed was boring. Just stand there and let the children to play our instrument. Encounter quite a few of mischievous children, but still can handler. The whole thing end at around 1100hr went home straight then went out again with my parents.
We went to Katong, to have Katong Laksa, the food was average as compare to other stall. Do not understand why it was famous. After finish eating we went to EXPO, The Metro Sale. Nothing must to see also, more female clothing then male. Even worst is that most of the cloth are AhPek one. Only got a bed sheet in the end as my mum thinks that the price was reasonable, therefore I should choice one for it. At EXPO I met Alarice (Nature IG’s president), told me that I had to help out for Nature IG this coming week. = . = and Desmond (outside friend). Whoa! What a coincidence.
We left there at around 1700hr, and then we travel all the way to City Hall. When to my dad, country cub cannot remember the name for it. Ha-ha … had our dinner there, and the food was very nice delicious either. I think it cost a bomb; anyway, my dad paying the bill, why not enjoys it. : )
As we were very full no choice got to walk around so that the food hopefully will go down and not stuck halfway. Hence, we walk around at Raffle City Shopping Centre. What a coincidences again, we met our Aunt (mother’s sister). She very funny! Asked why we come out and did not ask her out. Then, I reply as the same question she asked. As I was the first person she ask and my mum was there she asked the same question again and my mum reply the same as me. LoL … We chat for a while and then went separated ways in the end as she has to go home early and we wanted to continue walking. We walked around for a while the off we went home and now doing blog.
Whoa! Super Sian! Do not know what I am going to do, no plans at all until now. ; (
Hai … Got to go, too tired liao … NITEZ
No comments:
Post a Comment