Saturday, April 01, 2006

BLOG TIME… LoL…

Whoa! I had to agree with YH man. Staying at home is boring. Bored to the core man! Anyway, in 1hr+ time is another new day. YEAH! In addition, tomorrow I am going to scroll around the nature side. Can’t wait man! Ha-ha…
My days, today was very depressing, switch on the radio sad song, witch to my personal music, in random my lappy pick sad song. Diao! No much play to play either, this time is really staying at home rot, decompose, contaminated. Even worst is that my medicinal oil drop from and shelf and hit my handphone, the screen crack. OMG!
I was thinking of whether should I change my handphone cover, I guess I really had to. Anyway, it cracks with style man. Kind of like it also.

Never mind, April is approaching. April is approaching which mean schooling is approaching also. Ha-ha… Good! Good! Good! No more rotting at home. Now I really have the study mood, and do not intend to lose this feeling. If not it would be hard, as the term start I am in year two. Serious work lei…

No comments: