Yoyo ... Hai... Super sian man...
This two days dam boring, stay at home almost the whole day.
Yesterday, go look for Guru. Waste my time, thought what happens, got interview by him. Because the old school at Tanglin got vandalize, hole on the wall, drawing, toilet hair dryer demolish, over-head projector and broken table and chair. Didn’t know so much thing has been vandalize. The only thing that I know is the hole on the wall and drawing. He asks until like police interview. Maybe it is just because he is an officer before as what he told us. He keeps repeating this word: “Are you covering your friend or have you done it if yes it better to own up now.” Meanwhile pointing at the police logo which is no the paper. I do not know whether it is true that it has been know as a police case. If it is so then why he was covering the bottom part? Hmm… I tired to tell him whatever I know but he seems to me that he was interest to know who did that. He kept repeating this word, until I say this: “If I’m giving you a false statement that would be worst.” Then he stops saying it. One thing that shocks me was that he told me that our class over-head projector was stole. Hmm… I remember that the projector was there when I was the last guy to leave the room and there were girl to proven it so. How can this be so, then he decide to show me the photo. In addition, the photo show one of the classroom still has the projector intact and it proven every single work that I told him. Then he decided to let me off. -.-!
Off I went to look for another facilitator, Ganesh, whom always gave us the school programmed. Whenever, the school needs Lion Dance, he will be the one looking for us. Ha-ha… As I receive an email by my Lion Dance advisor James, that there will be school programmed on this Sunday and in the email itself it did not state the time for it and what is going to happen. No choice has to look for him to ask so that I will know what to do. James, himself will not be there as he will be in NS, then it up to me to command and control. After knowing what to do, I saw that another person went in for the interview, which means the person after me has finish. Therefore, I call that person and asked how was it. Ha-ha… too curious. :)
We meet up together then had lunch together at Causeway Point MacDonald. After chatting with him, I found that his question was the same as me. He also had the same feeling as me that he was wasting of our time. This thing happens two to three week ago and he is expecting us to recall. He is really giving us a hard time man. In addition, the how was there for one week or more since before the school close. None of us includes the facilitators report about it. Now he is looking for the truth. Hard low…
During my lunch I SMSed GM and Teck, whether want to go out. Wait until I reach home, then they decide to go where. Power lar…
Until then I was too tired, do not feel like going out. Wait until about 5 then tell Teck. Actually not really waited until 5, it is because before then I wasn’t decisive yet. Till 5 then I decided myself. Sorry man.
Staying at home has both advantage and disadvantage. Advantage is that we can save money. $$$$$$$$$ hahaha … Disadvantage is that is going to be a boring day.
At about 10pm, after Teck told me that we make him like monkey, going down to take bus then receive my SMS that all of us won’t be going. Luckily man, at first I thought GZ would be going in the end he cannot go again. (GZ = PS) He is really holding his name man. Another luck thing is that I got crab to eat. Hahahaha …..
Today, worst. Boring and super down day. Morning, erm… ok it almost noon. Got awake my mum shocking tone, scare me. I thought what happen. Just that I had sleep for too long. Hahaha …. I too powerful, sleep the whole morning. Awake for a while then had m lunch, fast right? I had no choice also, too hungry. Then play games for a while, off I go for shower. Had driving evaluation at 1450hr. Sad man… Super down. I only got 69% worst then the practice paper. I cannot blame anyone else either. I did not really read the books. Until when I reach home and re-read the book then I found the reason why. Without thinking, I book another one, which is tomorrow at 1355hr hope this time I would pass. I will never give up man. YEAH!Nothing much happen later also spent most of the time was taken up by reading book, watching television and chatting online. Hahaha… I guess I had to stop here if not it is going to be another long long story. Compo! Haha …
No comments:
Post a Comment