Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yoyoyo... lol... Whoa... Today power sia... Do stunt at 2m high. Lion Dance lar... OMG, it dam scary lor... I scare I fall and that is. I would able to see "???" again. Ha-ha... Dun let u all knoe who is tt "???" Anyway, didn't knoe I can do it, till I tried.
Tell u all how the strunt go, if you play lion dance before you should knoe the stunt. We have a small man-made cliff. Small? Hmm... It is 2m tall lei... Ha-ha... OK! We wanted to do something special at the top to get the flower which is at the side of the cliff, so that it will look more interesting. If we are going to be like jus move the head downward and get it. There won't be any interesting to see. Okok! This is how it goes.
Firstly, the back person whom is my tail for the lion dance. Must be big and strong. (luckily that guy was. Ha-ha...) I do a small jump then leap up as high as I could meanwhile my leg must grip the back person then the back person grab my waist. Next, he will swing me down while I'm holding the head. Then I will move the head and grab the flower which is at the side of the cliff. Sound easy? When u are at 2m high and a lion head, on ur head it would be a different story. Koa! We tried it at different level, one is on the ground, another is on the table, then the actual one all with mattress one lar in case. But the actual day would not have. :( Sad. This three different level has three different experience. The one on the ground was I dun knoe what is the correct step then we kept redoin, fail quite a few time. But I dun give up! It not me if I'm goin to give up! Ha-ha... And I did, I succeed... Yeah! But this is jus onli the startin. Next the table height. Whoa! This time is not scary even though the height is different but is I kept failing. Sad lar... ShiFu asked me if u cannot do it then forget it ba... But I dun wan, I'm not goin to give up! We tried agian and agian at last we did it. Yeah! Nvm... Biggest challenge is the 2m one. OMG. This time is really scarily sia... But my ShiFu keep saying dun worry I will hold on to you once u fall. OMG. I knoe he will but still scarily lar... then he say if scare then forget it. Whoa! straight away I start preparing myself for the jump. As number to jump has bein done, I seem to get use to it and slowly we did it perfectly. COOL! I did it! lol Fun sia... Whoa! can't wait for this saturday to perform this stunt man.
After all this we had another problem is to switch person performing. Whoa! That one die die must master it if not we are not goin to do that stunt man. Shit! No way man. This friday, I'm goin to learn it hard. Dun care liao. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! Republic Dragon and Lion Cultural Troupe ROCK ON :P
I guess that all. Kao! I wrote so long ar? HA-ha... This Friday showdown. Tml back to ice-skate. I wonder wad will happen. Ha-ha... Stay tune. ;)

No comments: