This few days since the last I wrote blog, days were tiring. Allow me to tell you day by day, from Wednesday(15th March 2006) to Monday (20th March 2006). HA-ha … It is going to be another long story again ... ;p
15th March 2006:
On Wednesday, I went for ice-skating. Idiot sia … Kanna PS(Pan Seh), idiot clown ask me to organize then nobody turn up. What the hell. Next time I don't organize liao … Don’t the know I hate PS kia. Luckily, I asked my sister and friends to come along. If not the whole thing has to be cancel then I have to go home. Sad sia … Luckily, they didn’t came because it was very crowed, very. Overall, I guess it wasn’t sad at all. That day I mastered the basic skill of ice-skating, this time not even once I fall and I learn how to skate fast and stop whenever I wanted it to be. Whoa! Happy sia … What an achievement. LoL … However, I met a sad case also. A girl, not very chio, bang onto me, and she fell. Worst thing is that he hit her head on the ground. OMG!!! Scarily sia … During that point of time, all I can think of is to get her up and ask if she is all right. During that time she can’t even stand, I guess this fall really hit hard on the head. I kept asking if she all right and got her to the side of the ring before another idiot come and bang on to us and create another knock. While I was moving her to the side of the ring, she kept collapsing. During this incident, she reminded me of my ex. whom also collapsing during a game. As soon as I got her to the side, her friend came and asked what happen. I told them what really happen and asked that girl again if she is all right. She answered by nodding her head. I looked at her again before I decide to continue with my skating and she looks ok. Every round I go I would be searching for her to see if she ok. After seeing her walking around and talking to her friend I felt relief, I do not know what happens next but I wish she is all right by now. Hmm… During the skating I met another girl whom seem familiar. It like I seem her somewhere before. Wherefore I kept looking at her once she skate across me. I do not know who is she, till two to three hour later. Then I knew who she is. I seem her at the 歌台 (night singing) she was together with another girl singing on stage. they called themselves as GT (Goh’s Team). Their name was a fruit name but I can’t remember so I do not call her whenever she by pass me. Once when I was resting at a side of the ring, she saw me, and gave me a weird look. Next minute when she turn and look in front she bang on to another person, that person almost fly and fall but she didn’t. Luckily fellow. From that time onward whenever we when pass each other we will look at each other with wield looking. However, this doesn’t last long. As the crowds increase chance of meeting her in the ring was hard. At about 5pm my mum called and asked if I would be coming to meet her and my aunt at orchard. I told her yes. A while later off I go to orchard. When I was on my way out I saw that girl whom knock onto me again. Her face seem shy when she know that I was looking at her. From that point of time I knew that she is all right, without asking whether was she all right again rush toward the Jurong east MRT. Nothing much happen on the tram. Once I reach Orchard (TAKASHIMAYA), I meet up with my aunt and my mother. Then I went down to look for YH to get my glove back. OMG I wonder how she kept my glove until… I do not know how to explain. Awhile later, my mum came and YH asked me whether to call my mum aunti or miss. Kao! Feel like hitting her head sia … hai … do you think I will … Ha-ha … We shopped for awhile and then we went home. Too tried so did not write blog.
16th March 2006:
Whoa! That day power sia ... Sleep until very late, last night really too tired liao … SMS YH that I would be coming to look for her for dinner and accompany her home, as I do not want to spent the whole day at home. After, my lunch I played pool with GM, Teck and KQT. Asked them whether they want to come along but they don’t want. Nothing much happen during the pool games, lost all very game. Hai… sian½ It almost 6 so we went off and I went to look for YH and had dinner with her at KFC. During that, time was the best time. I try to catch up her on what happen this few days, she told me a lot of thing. She is still funny as usual and impression that she gave me was she was really growing up her thinking is more however; her way of behaving is still the same, still very childish. Oop! Ha-ha … I guess is it because she heard a lot of what other has an impression on her. Sadly the time together with her for dinner was short. She asked my helps to find a way to get to Great World City by the free shutter bus via orchard. During the time, waiting for her to close shop so that I can accompany her home, I wonder around orchard meanwhile looking of that free shutter bus service. I did found it but I had left with half an hour. OMG. During this time wherever shop I went, they say that they will be closing in 5min time. KAO! Kanna chase sia… so I decided to wait for her at the fountain there. A short while, she called and ask where am I. I told her and we met up. We walk around Orchard road and then we when home. Time together with her was good, I really hope during that time the time would stop for us. Hai…
17th March 2006:
Haha ... the day together with YH was fun but today was another busy day, more that a amazing race. I travel from place to place. First thing in the morning, I over slept again. haha… then meet Jason (LionDance’s senior) whom is going to throw me during the performance. We went to school at Woodland to plack thing that has to be prepare for tomorrow performance. Then we rush to DeXing (德兴) which is at Outram to get our YingZuaXie (Wushu Shoes) for tomorrow performance. We thought the journey to Outram MRT was far so we decided to take bus. However it took even longer. OMG haha … the worst thing is that the bus has no air-con. Hot sia… once we reach Outram we reach DeXing we got our thing purchase. Then we rush to WestCoast which is at Clementi this time we are on got to take bus we are going to take MRT. When we reach WestCoast it was still early so we had our dinner at KFC. -.-! again hahaha … Nvm… during that time he told me the step and what is going to happen. So that later, during our training, I will know what to do the step, which are, require for the performance. At about 7pm we when to our training ground, we had the full set of the performance including the stunt. This time I had more confidence and we did it perfectly and now we had to be prepare for tomorrow. We had it until 9.30pm and off we go. I got myself change and saw that GM sms me to meet at S11 at Bukit Batok. I told him ok that I would be going. At first, I thought I was just some during at the coffee shop, S11. Then it turn out to be drink beer at near TeckSing house. So sad that I had to pushes it away as I’m afraid that I cannot make it for tomorrow performance. Therefore, I went home. Once I reach home, I bath then knock off.
18 March 2006
Whoa! Actual day of performance. Die I nervous sia … every one of us got to school very early and everything has being prepare, however the lorry was late. Whao! At about 10+ then the lorry came and
we have to report at 11 how sia. As soon as the lorry was there we upload our props and off we go. We met up with NYP and SP together before going to NTU. KAO! This is really a major event sia. Once we reach there, I see troupe arranging from Primary, Secondary, JC, Polytechnic to University. OMG! Fun sia … that day … Power !!! haha …
15th March 2006:
On Wednesday, I went for ice-skating. Idiot sia … Kanna PS(Pan Seh), idiot clown ask me to organize then nobody turn up. What the hell. Next time I don't organize liao … Don’t the know I hate PS kia. Luckily, I asked my sister and friends to come along. If not the whole thing has to be cancel then I have to go home. Sad sia … Luckily, they didn’t came because it was very crowed, very. Overall, I guess it wasn’t sad at all. That day I mastered the basic skill of ice-skating, this time not even once I fall and I learn how to skate fast and stop whenever I wanted it to be. Whoa! Happy sia … What an achievement. LoL … However, I met a sad case also. A girl, not very chio, bang onto me, and she fell. Worst thing is that he hit her head on the ground. OMG!!! Scarily sia … During that point of time, all I can think of is to get her up and ask if she is all right. During that time she can’t even stand, I guess this fall really hit hard on the head. I kept asking if she all right and got her to the side of the ring before another idiot come and bang on to us and create another knock. While I was moving her to the side of the ring, she kept collapsing. During this incident, she reminded me of my ex. whom also collapsing during a game. As soon as I got her to the side, her friend came and asked what happen. I told them what really happen and asked that girl again if she is all right. She answered by nodding her head. I looked at her again before I decide to continue with my skating and she looks ok. Every round I go I would be searching for her to see if she ok. After seeing her walking around and talking to her friend I felt relief, I do not know what happens next but I wish she is all right by now. Hmm… During the skating I met another girl whom seem familiar. It like I seem her somewhere before. Wherefore I kept looking at her once she skate across me. I do not know who is she, till two to three hour later. Then I knew who she is. I seem her at the 歌台 (night singing) she was together with another girl singing on stage. they called themselves as GT (Goh’s Team). Their name was a fruit name but I can’t remember so I do not call her whenever she by pass me. Once when I was resting at a side of the ring, she saw me, and gave me a weird look. Next minute when she turn and look in front she bang on to another person, that person almost fly and fall but she didn’t. Luckily fellow. From that time onward whenever we when pass each other we will look at each other with wield looking. However, this doesn’t last long. As the crowds increase chance of meeting her in the ring was hard. At about 5pm my mum called and asked if I would be coming to meet her and my aunt at orchard. I told her yes. A while later off I go to orchard. When I was on my way out I saw that girl whom knock onto me again. Her face seem shy when she know that I was looking at her. From that point of time I knew that she is all right, without asking whether was she all right again rush toward the Jurong east MRT. Nothing much happen on the tram. Once I reach Orchard (TAKASHIMAYA), I meet up with my aunt and my mother. Then I went down to look for YH to get my glove back. OMG I wonder how she kept my glove until… I do not know how to explain. Awhile later, my mum came and YH asked me whether to call my mum aunti or miss. Kao! Feel like hitting her head sia … hai … do you think I will … Ha-ha … We shopped for awhile and then we went home. Too tried so did not write blog.
16th March 2006:
Whoa! That day power sia ... Sleep until very late, last night really too tired liao … SMS YH that I would be coming to look for her for dinner and accompany her home, as I do not want to spent the whole day at home. After, my lunch I played pool with GM, Teck and KQT. Asked them whether they want to come along but they don’t want. Nothing much happen during the pool games, lost all very game. Hai… sian½ It almost 6 so we went off and I went to look for YH and had dinner with her at KFC. During that, time was the best time. I try to catch up her on what happen this few days, she told me a lot of thing. She is still funny as usual and impression that she gave me was she was really growing up her thinking is more however; her way of behaving is still the same, still very childish. Oop! Ha-ha … I guess is it because she heard a lot of what other has an impression on her. Sadly the time together with her for dinner was short. She asked my helps to find a way to get to Great World City by the free shutter bus via orchard. During the time, waiting for her to close shop so that I can accompany her home, I wonder around orchard meanwhile looking of that free shutter bus service. I did found it but I had left with half an hour. OMG. During this time wherever shop I went, they say that they will be closing in 5min time. KAO! Kanna chase sia… so I decided to wait for her at the fountain there. A short while, she called and ask where am I. I told her and we met up. We walk around Orchard road and then we when home. Time together with her was good, I really hope during that time the time would stop for us. Hai…
17th March 2006:
Haha ... the day together with YH was fun but today was another busy day, more that a amazing race. I travel from place to place. First thing in the morning, I over slept again. haha… then meet Jason (LionDance’s senior) whom is going to throw me during the performance. We went to school at Woodland to plack thing that has to be prepare for tomorrow performance. Then we rush to DeXing (德兴) which is at Outram to get our YingZuaXie (Wushu Shoes) for tomorrow performance. We thought the journey to Outram MRT was far so we decided to take bus. However it took even longer. OMG haha … the worst thing is that the bus has no air-con. Hot sia… once we reach Outram we reach DeXing we got our thing purchase. Then we rush to WestCoast which is at Clementi this time we are on got to take bus we are going to take MRT. When we reach WestCoast it was still early so we had our dinner at KFC. -.-! again hahaha … Nvm… during that time he told me the step and what is going to happen. So that later, during our training, I will know what to do the step, which are, require for the performance. At about 7pm we when to our training ground, we had the full set of the performance including the stunt. This time I had more confidence and we did it perfectly and now we had to be prepare for tomorrow. We had it until 9.30pm and off we go. I got myself change and saw that GM sms me to meet at S11 at Bukit Batok. I told him ok that I would be going. At first, I thought I was just some during at the coffee shop, S11. Then it turn out to be drink beer at near TeckSing house. So sad that I had to pushes it away as I’m afraid that I cannot make it for tomorrow performance. Therefore, I went home. Once I reach home, I bath then knock off.
18 March 2006
Whoa! Actual day of performance. Die I nervous sia … every one of us got to school very early and everything has being prepare, however the lorry was late. Whao! At about 10+ then the lorry came and
we have to report at 11 how sia. As soon as the lorry was there we upload our props and off we go. We met up with NYP and SP together before going to NTU. KAO! This is really a major event sia. Once we reach there, I see troupe arranging from Primary, Secondary, JC, Polytechnic to University. OMG! Fun sia … that day … Power !!! haha … Here the Program List
11.00 Arrival of troupes
11.00 Arrival of troupes
Briefing 11.45 Speech by CAC
11.50 Welcome Speech by Chairman
11.55 Opening ceremony : Gong hitting
11.55 Performance by NTUDL
12.05 1st to 7th Performances
14.05 Break (Preparation for Welcoming Performance )
14.20 Arrival of VIPs and Guest
14.30 Arrival of GOH & Welcoming Performance
14.45 8th to 11th Performances
15.30 Final Performances by NTUDL
16.00 Meal
16.45 Speech by GOH
16.50 Token of Appreciation Presentation
17.00 Photo Taking and Closing Ceremony
Kao! The primary school student was good and cute. They really got future in LionDance man. Hahaha … In addition, I saw the female troupe. OMG their stamina was very good compare to the guys. Whoa! It is really eye catching today sia. I really have to do a lot of training for this year competition sia. Hahaha ... After all this just nice our performance which is the 8th performance right after the arrival of VIPs. OMG. Luckily everything was every successful. The strut was great. Everyone was cheering for us. Haha … wait until I got ht video I show u all hahaha ….That day was fun and tried. Worst thing is that when we are on our way home it rain. OMG! We do not have a cover neither a cloth to cover. We were total wet. Luckily, all the lion head has a plastic bag, which was already being cover. In the rain itself, we kept scolding on person because as soon as he start singing it rain. In a joking matter, we blame him for this cause. However, thinking back if it do not raining we don’t be enjoying in this. haha… FUN! As when we reach our school we unload, our props and instrument into our room got ourselves dry and off we go home. Once I reach home, I rest for a while and then sleep another tired day. End up did write blog again push to tomorrow. Haha… there always a tomorrow. ;)
19 March 2006
LionDance again. This time is at NYP, it a performance for the St. Patrick Day. My senior’s Jason asked to meet up with him at Yio Chu Kang at 11.45pm but he was late. :( it is ok if he is late but during this waiting time I met some surprising incident. I saw it with my own eye that a person just passes through the door without tapping his card. At first, I do not know he is going to do that until his first attempt fail. He tried to squeeze through together with another person but he fail. He was too slow, and then he pretended to move away toward the public phone. Pretending to call someone, however once he saw another person whom is going to the entrance he moved swiftly toward him back to back hopping that this time he will succeed and he did. Whoa! That cool, however comes to think of it, a person whom dress so formally doing this unethical thing? What kind personality human has change into? Sad. After that incident, I decided to sit on the stairway, waiting for him. Slow man he, make me have another strange incident. An old woman approaches me and asks: “uncle, topping card is it there?’ What call me uncle what the hell? Never mind I told her and off she went toward the counter. A while later she asked me again: “uncle you know how CPF works ma?” question mark. A while later Jason came and off I go, without saying anything just and bye hand sign haha …. Jason thought that I knew her and started asking. -.-! Another misunderstands. Funny sia. Why did Yoi Chu Kang get this funny people one? Hmm … luckily I’m not staying there nor study there. If not I do not know how many this kind of thing will help again on me. As when we got into NYP we got changes and waited. Again we had to wait for the lorry. Hai.. long sia... An hour later, the lorry came and off we go. Kao! They got three-lorry sia… plus 40 manpower a lot sia... I hope in future that my school would also have this much of people. First stop HeShan (鹤山) we need up with a few of other people again and off we head toward riverside. Whoa! Another major event and a few chio bu… haha… they are dress in leprechaun and some in fairies they look sexy from far but I think they doesn’t not very chio. Haha … meanwhile I met a fewof Ireland people and they were enjoying their time there. Drink beer, party and many more. so sad we can’t drink even thought we are 18 and above. Haha … never mind … we got two stickers they say it a sign to show it one of them. OK! Haha … one of it is very nice I’m going to stick on my laptop. It look like four leave clover or maybe it is. Haha … I would be using it to help to cover the scar on my laptop. Hehe … overall the performance was good and tiring. We got a goodies bags, it contain a pin, Pesi max no sugar (taste suck), crease looking biscuit and voucher (unless one term and condition apply) and a paper bag. We kept the entire goodies bag in the lorry so that it would be given out when we get back to NYP before giving out. When we reaches NYP we unload the instrument and got ourselves change. After that we got our goodies bag haha … I was being left at the table there so I collect on my own. Self-services. Haha … surprising the bag that I got, has one free extra t-shirt. Then a person say do forget to get a t-shirt it free also. Haha … without any hesitation I grab another one. Hehe … this time I got two. Yeah! Hahaha … Shhh … When we are on our way out to the MRT station my senior told me that he got two t-shirt. Haha ... this shows that I’m not the only greedy person there. Haha … when I reach home, I was very hungry so I look for people to go out with me for dinner as no one was at home. I SMS GM out then we went to LOT1 to eat. After that, we went to WestMall to meet Teck as his fare card do not has any money. Did expected he walk to WestMall from his house. Kao! Touching sia … haha… we went straight to the arcade and play. Got one free game but hand too pain liao… can’t play well lost in the end. Ha-ha... never mind anyway it free.. haha… then we play Time Crisis, I broke my record sia … I went all the way till the second stage whoa … what an achievement… hahahaha… after that as the shop was close we went to S11 to drink coffee and talk rubbish… hahaha… No life sia … during that time we plan to help Teck to slim down by running at the stadium at 8.30 tomorrow. A while later, we went home then online and conference until 2+ kao … die next day sure cannot awake.
20 March 2006
Early morning, luckily got ask GM or Teck to SMS me, if not I’m going to overslept again. Got myself up, prepare and met them at GM house so that we can leave our thing there. As we decide to run at the stadium, we walked toward there. WTH! The stadium was closed OMG! Worst thing is that it closes only today. Whoa liao … what an coincidence. Then no choice we have walk back and this time we have to run at our old place, Swiss Cottage Secondary School there. A places where I grew up and learn. As GZ and Jonny (a person whom I do not know who is he) to pass him our water bottle as they would not be joining us for that run. As soon as we start running I felt that running itself was easy but I do not have enough stamina to finish all four round. So is GM, Teck and KQT. I guess I had to go for more on this kind of training. If not how I’m going to be prepare for NS. Hahaha … instead of 4 round we ran 3 round as Teck cannot liao … hahaha … Need more training … after finish we when back to get our water bottle and head to Gm house to collect our belonging. Next soccer time! OMG, the weather is hot but good lei … can get tan … :) after an hour I think, we went to the play ground nearby to rest. Then that clown GZ did some stupid thing and go tape down hahaha… if you did click on GM blog you should be able to see it. Funny plus lame sia … hahaha …. After that we when home bath and wait for them I call again to know what time the next meet up. They decided to go for pool at 2pm. OMG 2pm I’m going to starve until that time. No choice lar … but to wait … When I was on my way that I met them on the road, did even expect it but good lar … won’t have to wait for each other. When we reaches the FearFactor at Bukit Timah, GZ was already there surprising sia … for so long this is the first time he is so early and so Teck accompany him go play first meanwhile GM and me go and have our lunch at the nearby coffee shop. After that then we join them for the game. We play until about 5 pm + then we when home. Sia … got flu so serious sia … no choice rested for a while the knock out.
20 March 2006
Today! kao! Another powerful day. I sleep until 12noon sia … I guess I was too sick. A while later I had my lunch then watch television. Sian sia … so I decided to write my blog. 5 hr writing blog sia … but got break in between lar … hahaha … Worst thing is that I receive a call from Guru, my school discipline teacher. ?? Why is it about? Why did he call? Did I did something wrong? No, I didn’t. Hmmm … what could it be … Stay tune to know more tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment