I am back to blog!
Time fly man, with a blink of an eye I left 4 day to school reopens. I was wondering should I be happy about it or sad. Some say it is going to be disaster, the reason for them saying so was because our newly open school canteen is going to expect 5,600 students to be released at one go, as a matter, in fact, it true, but they never think how big their area was. I can tell you all, it is very small to take 5,600 students. Another negative feedback was the food doesn’t taste good either. OMG! Same as in Tanglin. Oh~~~ 4 more day to hell.
Therefore, should I be happy about school reopening or sad.
Anyway, I got may PDL (Provision Driving License). Yeah! I could drive on the main road, but only with the ‘L’ sign is at the front and back of my car that I am driving and an instructor beside me. LoL! Best then those cannot drive. OMG! Someone offended. Hehe~~~
Got to go, I’ll write until here.
Time fly man, with a blink of an eye I left 4 day to school reopens. I was wondering should I be happy about it or sad. Some say it is going to be disaster, the reason for them saying so was because our newly open school canteen is going to expect 5,600 students to be released at one go, as a matter, in fact, it true, but they never think how big their area was. I can tell you all, it is very small to take 5,600 students. Another negative feedback was the food doesn’t taste good either. OMG! Same as in Tanglin. Oh~~~ 4 more day to hell.
Therefore, should I be happy about school reopening or sad.
Anyway, I got may PDL (Provision Driving License). Yeah! I could drive on the main road, but only with the ‘L’ sign is at the front and back of my car that I am driving and an instructor beside me. LoL! Best then those cannot drive. OMG! Someone offended. Hehe~~~
Got to go, I’ll write until here.
No comments:
Post a Comment