Monday, April 03, 2006

Whoa… This is really killing me…
Extreme bore…
Got nothing to do, trap at home, planning of today was to go cut hair, pay my ‘ o ’ level English paper registration fee at Westly. However, it was all ruin. I got stay at home; wait for my brother to come back, look after the soup in case it caught fire. Thought that after my brother had come back my house will be filling his irritating noise. But, I was wrong, we went out after he finish is lunch. Anyway, it is good, no more annoying noise. Now is between the boiling soup and me.
BORING~~~
Ohya… Just receive news from Benny Koh (Nature IG’s advisor) I am the up coming vice-president of the IG. OMG. What a role. Die more pressure is falling upon me. Never mind I like stress. Ha-ha~~~
Come on, 13 more days, school reopen.
Yeah! ;)

No comments: