Counting down: 14 more days to school reopen. Woa!
Yeah! New skin and new song. Ha-ha~~~ I do not know why I really like this song sang by Zhang Shao Han, called Yin Xin De Chi Pang. I guess it sing out my feeling; toward something, that I am not very sure of what is it? If anyone sees this message, please send me this song and another song call Zhen De, also sang by Zhang Shao Han.
Feel so empty this few days, it like short of something, or lost something. I hope it would be back soon. Never mind 14 more day school reopen, maybe I would not feel so empty. Got to endure, until that day.
No-no~~ cannot got to find program tomorrow. Ha-ha~~ go some place and shop shop, watch movie. Hmm~~~
Hai~
It seems like to going to rain again. Oh-man! How am I going to have training later, how to go out? It is not the training that has the problem is it that, I still had to walk quite a long distance before reaching my training ground. OMG!
Have to go, need to prepare myself and go out before it rain heavily. Hope that woodland does not rain.
Yeah! New skin and new song. Ha-ha~~~ I do not know why I really like this song sang by Zhang Shao Han, called Yin Xin De Chi Pang. I guess it sing out my feeling; toward something, that I am not very sure of what is it? If anyone sees this message, please send me this song and another song call Zhen De, also sang by Zhang Shao Han.
Feel so empty this few days, it like short of something, or lost something. I hope it would be back soon. Never mind 14 more day school reopen, maybe I would not feel so empty. Got to endure, until that day.
No-no~~ cannot got to find program tomorrow. Ha-ha~~ go some place and shop shop, watch movie. Hmm~~~
Hai~
It seems like to going to rain again. Oh-man! How am I going to have training later, how to go out? It is not the training that has the problem is it that, I still had to walk quite a long distance before reaching my training ground. OMG!
Have to go, need to prepare myself and go out before it rain heavily. Hope that woodland does not rain.
Looking for this two song: 真的 & 隐形的翅膀 by 张韶涵
No comments:
Post a Comment