One year lor...
One year soldier lor...
100708, is the date I enlist...
100709, is the date that I will receive my pay and doing guard-duty till tomorrow morning...
wah-seh! What a coincident. I didn't even know it when I know that date of my guard-duty. 10 JULY, sounded so familiar. It kept making be to think about it. 10 JULY. what the hell happen on 10 JULY I kept thinking. Till my buddy told be about one year soldier. Then I know. To be truthful, I can't really believe that I have really been through one year of my life in army. OMG! In addition, today I also complete my very first 14KM run, the longest distance I ever run in my life. Timing still could manage is squeeze within 1hr 30min. Ha-ha... I know it slow lar.. Slow run man, I'm not siao on lei... Run like one crazy dogs. Next week it 16KM, die ar!! One year past, one year of memories in army. Willie, 10 more month to go, 10 more month to ORD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment