Friday, July 17, 2009
14km? wad is 14 I have completed 16Km... Haha... I can't believe that I have completed 16Km. It was indeed a fun run, though the journey was dam long. Thought of giving up but I didn't. Haha.. (累不累~~ 作一场冒险的表演 走过千秋万岁 寂寞的云烟 下雨天 没有地点可以搁浅.) Can't really even see the finishing line but I still made it. Met quite a few old friends in the past courses we attended together. Haha... You can really see the shagginess in the face. Haha... Right after the run, I went for the free massage. I was indeed SHOIK AR!!. That stupid funny massager still ask how I get my leg tone until so nice. DOT!!! Have being running lei... Of course the leg will tone nicely lar... Stupid question. Anyway it was a fun run. I really enjoyed my run. Can't wait for the 21KM Half Army Marathon to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment