Bad news, Bad news...
The Half Army Marathon, I will be doing my GUARD-DUTY. Sad all my effort has gone to the wasted. :'( All the await, All the plans. All gone, 彩虹消失在一瞬间. Huh! All my training. Really do not know what to say. Si Bei Sad ar... Just was talking about it to my buddy in the morning that what if it happens that either of us kanna guard-duty on that Half Army Marathon all the effort that we have put in, in our training will all gone to waste. Then right before we book-out we found that my buddy guard-duty was the day before me, while mine was on the dot the day that we are running the Half Army Marathon. haiz...... I guess in my life there will only be once that I'll be runnign in a marathon and now I can't even run. SAD!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment