Saturday, February 21, 2009

It has been a while that I did not go out with my poly friend.
But today, I went out with them to celebrate Farah's birthday. There are Nurul, Fariz, HuiWen, Farah cousins, sister and her some other friends. I'm kinda stupid, didn't know that it a surprise party for Farah and I say Hi to her. which i suppose not to. We went to Minds Cafe, have a little touch up on what are they doing. It is mend to be fun but it turn out to be kind of boring because most of them are Malay and only me and HuiWen are the only Chinese, the rest of the Chinese all have their stupid reason for not attending... -.- What makes it worst was Fariz and Nurul, they are no longer couple. They are back to friend friend kind of relationship. Just happens that me and HuiWen are between them. So it normal that we will feel kinda of weird in between them, so we just start chatting with each other. SAD. They used to be a lovely couple, but then they do not have time to spent with each other, things change. So is it true that when guys are going into NS, it better not to be involve in relationship? After the celebration Me and HuiWen took a ride home together, don't think too far. We are going home together is because we are staying quite close to each other so we are going home together and not I'm sending her home, wrong thinking lei... But being truthful, I alway feel that after chatting with her, I felt happier then usual. Maybe it because I have someone whom I can share my life with. I really hope we could have more, as a friend to friend chats. :)

No comments: