Is anyone enjoying in army? I doubt so.
Nobody likes to talk about army once they enter in the army, but still their conversation are all about army. Trying to hide, trying to giving lot of excuses, trying to make himself happy, but in his heart, he knows whatever he think was a liar to himself.
Nobody likes to talk about army once they enter in the army, but still their conversation are all about army. Trying to hide, trying to giving lot of excuses, trying to make himself happy, but in his heart, he knows whatever he think was a liar to himself.
Yesterday, I went back to RP, for the Chingay performance at night, didn't get a chance to go on Friday, because my book-out timing was too late. Sad. Tons of thing did happen in my club, could see that my junior are changing, they are growing up, almost all found their partners but for the rest who don't. JiaYou lei. You guys will find one soon, too... Could see that there are improvement in their performance. Anyway, during the Chingay performance I got a very bad injury. Now, all the joints that I have, are have cracking sounds. Even with a small movement a crack sound can be hear. Especially my right shoulder, it hurt. God this coming weeks I'm going to have my SOC test. How I am going to pass. (ZZZZZ) Should I go see the MO? (hmmm...) Sian... this coming Saturday I would be having my gaurd duty. Which mean I cannot enjoy my weekends. :( Haiyo! sian sian sian! It ok, it alright, two more weeks and one day, it would be the end of my specializing phrase. Here comes my class 3, 4, & 5. YEAH!
MISTAKE,
I make tons of mistake,
So many that I can't even account for it,
There are time where I fall,
I did manage to pull myself through,
And I did learn from my mistake,
But how long can I last?
I don't know...
No comments:
Post a Comment