My Own shadow
Today was a memorable day, I thought that I shouldn't be going there because there someone whom I used to love was there. Sounded abit childish, butthis is how I feel. I never ever told this to her before, as I thought a guys like me, does not suit her at all. In the past, our friend like to make fun of us. Saying we are like couple the thing that we do the place we go, we are always togther, there are other friend around us, but it appear that we look like couple. How I wish that she is my GF but she's not. There is also once that she was so angry that she scolded the person whom was making fun of us, she spoke out loud that we are impossible. I was glad that I did not spoke out that I like her. If not I would have hurt more. That was like about two year ago, and we have kept a distance from each other. Today, one of her friend made fun of her once again... She didn't reacted much but I was worried that her got angry so I took one step back, so as to create a misunderstanding. And now I'm at home I wathing this show. It happen that the story line was just like mine. OMG, but the ending is different lar... haha...
hmmm....
Now I'm just thinking.... and kinda worried...
Should I or Shouldn't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment