Weekends are changing, from going out to staying at home. My parent keep enforcing, and wants me to go out. Meet up with friend, get a life. But all I can think of is after one week of constructing both my mind and body so tired that all I wan is to stay at home. Watch TV, cartoons will be good, play game or some other thing. There are just too many thing that I had plan to do at home are still undone and has been postpone to another week, if this goes on it will never end. Staying at home isn't boring, it "休息是为了走根长的路". LOLx... Chim ritez! I learn it from a friend of mine. Ha-ha... Get a life, I'll try. Upcoming week of construction would be at the transit gap, in addition I'm the IC of the week OMG, more stress is coming in. But, I have rest enough and I'm ready for it, just bring it man.
I dreamt of u again,
lying down on my shoulder,
hugging my arms.
R u the one?
Or it just only a dream
No comments:
Post a Comment