School reopen lor...
First day of school, tio stress liao...
After attending my first meeting as what they usual called in RP, I found out that there are many smart student than what I have expected. OMG... this is really going to kill me. All these smart student they are really dam smart. Smart in the way where they can smoke their questioning, and make the facilitator believe that they know a lot. What make them more annoying were they like to perform well in front of the facilitator. Some of this smart student enjoys doing nothing during the breakout, and act hardworking in front of the facilitators. Acted to be as if he knows the whole world, but actually he didn’t even know what is just right in front of him. There is all kind of stunts perform by this smart student once you attend my class. Sadness! Nevertheless, there are some really smart students. That one TOTALLY NO COMMENT!
Die lar...
There are two different worlds in my class, extreme hardworking and extreme actor. This coming semester will not be as promising as what I thought it will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment