Forth day of workingHmmm...
After working for the forth day, I am getting more and more into this job that I am working with. Even thought sometime I am required to drink some wine, which I preferably say no if I can, working is tiring or had to spend a lot on cab fare. Whenever there is friend where we can always joke together, learn from each other and had fun along with it, working at Denise is fun, and it is the kind of job that suits me now.
Today I drunk quite a lot of wine, initially the feeling of drinking a wine to me was unpleasant. However, after I had drunk a couple of times I get this feel of being “HIGH”, which really makes me, feel very happy. And this is one good thing about drinking wine. It will not get you drunk so easily but “HIGH”. I know that I am feeling kind of dull this couples of days, but after drinking it, it make me to forget all the sadness that I had in mind. This is the kind of feel I am looking for everyday. I know that drinking is not a good way of hiding the problem that I have. No matter what I have to find ways to make myself happy rather than drinking and I will do it.
To conclude working at is Denise fun fun fun...
Perhaps you guys should try drinking some wine also. You could visit the website if you want to: “http://www.denisewine.com/index.asp” or you can come down to Upper Bukit Timah, Railway Mall to look for me. PS: come only when I am working, if unsure call me. LoLxx
No comments:
Post a Comment