Saturday, April 07, 2007

Memorable Public Holiday (Good Friday)
Today indeed was a memorable public holiday, a good Friday…
But the sad cases was not photo as a memory. :(
Not only I had enjoyed myself, I learned quite a few things in life.
Which is firstly, arcade indeed is a good place to release stress; a place where you could forgot about all the sad memories that you had before. Certainly it a place where you have to spend a lot of money to do so, however, if you think that you spend the money as an exchange of one big red plastic packet of sweet and a lot of soft toy, depending on how many investment you are willing to put in.
What was unexpected was that, I spent nearly about 5 hour in a day in the arcade. Un-believable, this is really something, which I never think that I could do. Nevertheless, come to think of, if you were to exchange it from all your unhappiness, it worth it. Besides learning that arcade is a good place for buying time, I also had learned how to drift a Daytona Car. It not only, about a normal drifting but it is all about drifting it with style. Haha... what an achievement... lol...
Today I also had learned that I should go and improve my Techoew.
Oh my god!
Guess whom I met in the shopping mall today?
It my Lao Ma, talking to her was really a tough job for me, as I had almost forgotten most my Techoew language, thus she did not understand what I was trying to tell her. I guess I not only had to brush up my English, but my Techoew too.
A flash back appear when helps Kelly to sent his stead home, which was to see her mother waiting for her to come back. It already 2+ am Saturday morning and her mum did not sleep because she was not back home yet. This incident did happen on me once; I did wait for my mum to come back once because I was worried thus I know the how it feels. And my mum did wait for me to come back before she could turn in. The feeling of waiting was not easy; you know yourself that you are tired; however, you cannot sleep because someone whom you care has not reach home. Thus, it makes me even more unwilling to stay for longer at night with friends; I do not want my mum to wait for me. Unless I know that she had gone to sleep then, perhaps I would do so. If not I would avoid.
Lastly, I had to keep this in mind:
WORKS AND STUDIES EXRA HARDER as this would be the last year of my studies. If not it would be my turn to worry the only choice is going into NS.

No comments: