Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pei Seh ar.. Blog rotting liao...
haha...
okok... hmm... So where should I start?
ok..
let us talk about school hoilday...
should you spend your school hoilday relaxing? Play game (CO or Maple)... basically enjoying life?
or
you should spend your hoilday going back to school? lot of commitment to be accomplish ?
To me I think I should do both...
cos I have to, it part of my life...
commitment in school make me feel that I had not wasted my day, at least I had learned something new on that day. However, all these commitment that I had, makes me to have lesser time going out with my friend.
SOrry huh guys!
need to find time to pei u all lei... haha...
I guess for the start of this week, I had to make my weekend for enjoyment while weekday for work, rather than work throughout. Anyway I'm trying to release some of the commitment for that I could have more time relaxing, going out with parent and friend...
SEE-->
OH
MY
GOD
Willie driving his FAV car... :)

No comments: