Wao~ What an un-decisive day, today.Firstly, my secondary school friend, GuoMing dates me to go Orchard buy cloth, and he has already book me in advance, in addition during that time my Saturday seem to be available, so I agree with him that I would be accompany him. However, yesterday, my classmate asked me to go for firework this coming Saturday ? Forgetting that I already have a date, I told them that I should be able to attend. Without knowing, today a call from the West Coast Lion Dance people, ask me whether I could help them on Saturday. OMG. Crash all, crash. Now, my sister told me that my mum birthday is tomorrow, and are asking me how to settle this, what I plan to do for her birthday. NICE ONE LAR... STUNT sia...
Worst thing is that all these dates, they we wanted me to confirm with then today whether I am going or not. Die lar... lidat... really un-decisive. I do know whether I should go for date with secondary school friend, or my present classmate to watch firework, or go for lion dance to help, or celebrating birthday with my mother. : (
Hai... I guess I would...
No comments:
Post a Comment