Saturday, August 05, 2006

Continue...
Un-decisive day...
After doing some prioritizing, I chosen to celebrate birthday with my mother. Hahaha... but you know what? Dates that were being asked to attend, did not attend, but in the end just went pass that place. Hahaha... who to blame who ask me to smart go take bus 51, shoot one big round. I was thinking of taking bus 51 to go Marine Square. However, did not expect that the bus did when there, in the end I stop at Bugis. Then from there I walk to Marina, stupid me. Anyway, I enjoy the scroll alone.

Once I reach Marina, when up and down to look for one cake. Did not know it was so hard to find, one small cake cost about $25. (? . ?) Expensive man... intends to get that cake, but it was a chocolate cake, my mum do not like. Therefore, I did not get in the end. A while later, my mother call me and ask me to meet at the Japanese steamboat restaurant.
Had my dinner there, wah super full.... then we wait for the firework, today one was done by team Italy. Woa! Good show man, you deserve a round of applause. Ha-ha......

dinner photo:

Guess what is this?

Is it _______

a) ice-cream on the waffle
b) egg yoke on the waffle
c) durian on the waffle

answer is ....

Firework done by: Team Italy

No comments: