Tuesday, February 07, 2012

30 january 2012, a day that started off with numerous early morning phone call. Nothing seem surprising, so everyone started of their daily life as usual. Suddenly a phone call from my mum when I was in schooling saying that my grandmother had just pass away in tears. There aren't any suddenly rush of rushing over to her house to see but a suddenly of stoning unknowing what to do next. Been constantly reminding myself it might be a joke, but when did my mum tell me this kind of jokes. When I reaches there a saw her lying down motion. Everyone around filled with tears but not crying out loud. I guess this is it, I do not know what to say but kept quietly and tell myself not to cry. Throughout this funeral I'm not going to cry. And yes indeed I tried not to cry, it was difficult but still I made it. Throughout this five day, I do really see how close are we with my cousin, even my dad's brother or sister. They aren't as close as they should be. It seem there alway misunderstanding and jealously. I also could see how my grandmother has treated her children. Thing that she do are alway the main cause for the unhappiness in the family. Sometime I really hate her but what can I do, I still have to respect her and still feel sad knowing that i will no longer see her again.

No comments: