Sunday, May 08, 2011

Today I got a SMS from her so happy yet sad..
Happy because she SMS me, the first word touches my heart. But the content breaks my heart. She asked me if I'm free this coming wed, as her exams end on this wed she invite me to celebrate with her and her friend, whom I happen to know also. So I thought, it was her friend who ask me to tag along so I ask if it her friend ask me to go but it wasn't. It was her who wanted me to go. Then I was thinking, they go celebrate lei, my exam not even finish yet. Sound so wrong, if I were to join them. So I replied and say maybe not this wed ba.. Then she replied: "okok. Anything"
Maybe it is just me, the way I understand this conversation was, if you want you come, if don't want don't come lor... It like, there no diff if you are there, I just ask for ...... I don't know. haiii
Till now I had not reply yet, should I go.....

No comments: