IPPT: Silver
I got to seriously admit that I am getting old le...When I took my IPPT test, I'm kind of not being able to perform to the fullest. There seems to be some resistance that it pulling me back from doing so. I do not know what. It could be lack of training, I don't know. I can't jump as far as I used to for my SBJ. I can't run as fast as I used to for my shutter run. Chin-Up, doesn't improve much still the same. I aways feels that I can do more, but there is just some resistant that stop me from doing so. As for the 2.4km run, is the only station that I have improve on. Not very sure of the timing, but I could say that I have improve. From 11min 30+sec to 10min and don't know how many seconds. haha...Oop! Right after my IPPT I went back for my familiarization driving. God! My legs are aching man and that doesn't end my day. Part two was doing guard-duty. Not regimental but replacing someone. Kind of last minute thing. Up coming Monday I would be doing another duty. SIAN~~ Anyway after this coming Monday duty that would be the end of my this month duty. SHOIK! I guess that all I wants to say... BYE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment