haha..
This year Christmas, I'm counting down in the toilet!
haha..
sorry lar.. people got bad stomachache lar...
Anyway same old shit again, there are so many things I want to say but I don't think I could list them all out. Days in training are full of downs than ups. Kanna F*** until like don’t know who the hell am I. However, I still manage to pull myself through. If you don’t get any scolding then that might be something wrong somewhere. Through the scolding I did manage to learn some of my mistake. Yes indeed I am learning. But, :( there are just too many things to learn. I have to admit that I am a stupidly slow learner. I am willing to learn if they were to have patient with me. Apologise if I really boil your blood. Haha..
Each and everyday, my days seem to be very down, however, it turn out to be still alright. There are times where I think my day will be fruity but it turns out to be very bad. What to do, anyway I am booking in soon; and about roughly this time I will book out again tomorrow. Shiok sia!!
Haha.. Tomorrow SOC! Happy or sad I do not know?
Perhaps I’ll tell the next time. ;)
Do my best 把夢實現 走到海的最遙遠
就把時間化成永遠 找尋新的體驗
Do my best 當成信念 航向天的那一邊
拼著地圖 我能找到 心中那座 美麗樂園
就把時間化成永遠 找尋新的體驗
Do my best 當成信念 航向天的那一邊
拼著地圖 我能找到 心中那座 美麗樂園
No comments:
Post a Comment