Finally all the three letters are here, NTU, NUS and NS letter.
Schooling letters which are the NTU and NUS are letters of rejection. Thanks you for applying, I regret to inform you that your application for the admission has not been successful. The admission selection committee has evaluated your application very carefully and thoroughly before arriving at this difficult decision.
(BULLSHIT man! PUKE! )
Anyway there isn’t any interest in me in studying anymore.
Reason: Not Very Sure.
As for the NS Letter: You are hereby required under Section 10 of the Enlistment Act (Cap 93), to report for enlistment on 10 July 2008 (THU) at 8.30am to BASIC MILITARY TRAINING CENTRE SCHOOL 1
Location: PULAU TEKONG BESAR
(TRANPORT WILL BE PROVIDED FROM PASIR RIS BUS INTERCHANGE TO THE SAF FERRY TERMINAL) -.-
A.K.A: Army training lar… lorso…
I guess this is it, my future. No more study life. Nevertheless, I do not want a working life. I want a life which are challenging and happening. I wouldn’t want something which is boring. Working can be boring and this is what I have seemed throughout the year of working as a part-timer. How good can it be if I were to work as a full timer? I would have die out within a week. Hmmm….It really times to make some wise decision before it too late…
No comments:
Post a Comment