Started working lor.. Ha-ha... Currently working at Power -One Pte Ltd, as an assistant enginner.
Started, more week ago ba. It a tuesday, but ending this job soon also.
Reason: It moving lor...
If it were to stay at where it is (International Business Park_Jurong) then i would have stay for two month...
SADED
Now i have to look for a new job... SIANZZ>>>>>
Nothing much, just that the working hour is longgg, which makes it very sian.... but it not stress at all.
Tragedy...I got a knock on my head. I do not understand how it happen, that heavy object just fall and hit my head. At that point I turn super alert. Before than I was sleep. OMG!! I guess that places is haunted, nobody touch it and it fall by it own. What makes it weird was, why did it fell when I was sitting under it.
BO BIAN>>> SUAY LAR>>>>
SAD!!!
I guess should be alright lar.. The pain has gone off, so I guess it should be alright.
I guess that about it... update you guys again...
haha:)
No comments:
Post a Comment