Finally...
First week of three days of lesson is finally over...
Clearing two UT, without having the knowledge for what has been learned 1 month before. OMG! Abit Ding Dong sia...
UT sure fail...
Hai... Nothing much special, life turn out to be back to normal, study for UT until late night, trained until backache the second day, wait for stupid 187 bus who is always late.
No choice lar...
That my life... got to live wif it...
Sian... Nvm... 5 more weeks and 5 more UT to go and it holiday... yeah!
Ohya... and oso not to forget Lion dance Competition is getting nearer; 10 Feb. OMG, 4 week + from now...
Gonna train like siao again...
NoNo! Cannot lidat say...
Cos this time I am going to win this competition...
I dun care, no more care...
I am going to do my best...
(Quote frm: F.I.R - I don’t care; Neverland)
No comments:
Post a Comment