Yoz guys...
I’m back from service learning...
The trip was kind of fun and I enjoys it a lot...
A word of thanks to the villages that helped us, my host and of courses our team member.
Actually now I kind of really miss Aja alot;
Eating rice for all the three meals;
Non-stop morning call by the rooster;
Carry the stupid heavy sands, stones and cements;
Trekking up the hills (just to see that water source, top view, or just for fun) coming back with alot of cuts and bruises;
Bath in extreme cold water; where we will show our muscular body or jumping up and down hope that would help, but it doesn’t;
Kanna trick by that stupid “black magic”;
Trying to make the chicken chuo sai
Eating at the Chinese stall in the night even though the weather is cold (2kg of pork please! And also ChangBeer! ) ;
Time where we lied in the middle of the road watching shooting star (hey! Two Wheels!);
The villagers’ kids, their food, their amenities, the waterfall, all these every single part have turn into just only memories.
Having dinner together at the night bazaar.
I miss alot guys, alot.
Especially the night where “she” cried. I was the only person beside her, and I do not know what to do either. SAD!
I really wish to go back once again. Together with the villagers and our entire member. I still could remember that I almost cried at the last day in the village. But I tired not to... Hai... AJA... I will be back one day :)
And also not forgetting the moment at Bankok, especially at the dream world and the shopping moment
Guys I will remember the amount of push up you all still owing me. He-he...
No comments:
Post a Comment