Monday, September 18, 2006

DO MY BEST!

LoL...
Semester 1 result is out, and finally I boost my confident to take a small peep on it.
Guess what?

I did it! yeah!

Wanna know my result? Ha-ha... Don’t tell you all let u all 心痒痒
...
Next semester module include:

  • Engineering Design
  • Digital Electronics II
  • Circuit Analysis II
  • Microcontroller Systems
  • Communication Systems


Wow! It is going to be a five days module, no more resting on Wednesday, so sad. But anyway, no manner what I going to
Do my best 把梦实现 走到海的最遥远 就把时间 化成永远 找寻新的体验 Do my best 当成信念 航向天的那一边 拼着地图 我能找到 心中那座美丽乐园
Ha-ha…

Hmm...
I wonder how my next semester class going to be like, really looking forward to the day to come.
Anyway, tomorrow I am going to chalet, GuoMing’s birthday celebration, at COSTA SAND Pasir Ris, another day’s event that I am looking forward to.

LoL...

TIME TO LET IT GO!
Finally, after so many day, and month of struggling, finally I am able to think it through, what has to be done and what is to be given up. Since I am able to pick it up, why not being able to let it go to where it should be.
I guess from the start of now you are going to see a brand new WILLIE!

Signing off! :)

No comments: