Yoz, this week is the best week ever man. Hahahaha... My birthday was on 16 June 2006, before and after there were some celebrate with my friend and family. The day before my birthday, was a celebration with my lion dance people, the junior and my batch people. It was right after the training itself and we had our dinner at Crystal Jade. LoL... that day I was so touch, they bought me a cake also, and sang the birthday song. Lol on the actually day, my Nature IG fac, wanna to hold a meeting and told me to meet at BUKIT BATOK MacDonald together with some core member. After the lunch, I went to watch movie with Yi Hui, Wen Hui and Kenneth. Hahaha... it a good show man. Then at the night I had a big fest cook by my dad. Black pepper crabs, very nice. Hahaha... on that Saturday itself I went out with Ryza, GuoMing, GuoZhong, TeckSing, Kelly and his gal. to had steamboat at Chinatown, that day was fun on that day itself the place black out sia... dam funny and it was really fun. That all I can say thanks my guy thank for everything.check out the photo below:my family
dinner with my sec. skool friend
My best present:
No comments:
Post a Comment